Tired of borrowing money for the short term?
Are you tired of borrowing money for the short term? Are instant loans becoming a way of life? Would you like to save money so that you don’t have to rely on instant loans? Whilst payday loans have their place and they come in very handy at times we don’t want to have to rely on them. Instant cash loans are for emergencies or unexpected expenses. In the long term it is so much better to save money sensibly so that there is a nice little pile of money put away for that unexpected expense.
There are ways to save and the saving is not very painful. Here are a few suggestions for you to take into consideration:
- Change your car insurance to another insurance company if you have been with your current insurance provider for some years. You will most probably be able to negotiate a better deal for yourself. You could save around 243 pounds per year according to www.gocompare.com
- Cut your energy bills by calling around to find a cheaper deal from a different supplier. It may be possible to save up to 309 pounds each year by switching providers.
- Cut down on car fuel costs by using public transport if possible. If this is not possible then try lift sharing. Keep your tyres pumped to the recommended pressure because this can save as much as 31 pounds each year and by turning off your air-conditioning in the car you will save as much as 77 pounds per year according to the same source.
- Stop driving so fast! By reducing your speed you can put an extra 554 pounds per year under your mattress (only joking, there are much better places to put your saved money!). This is a substantial saving and you not only save money you are also driving more safely.
- Consider changing your home and home contents insurer. Once again you may be able to negotiate a much better premium for yourself. Make sure the insurance provider has a good reputation.
- Negotiate with the provider of your mortgage for a better deal or move to another financial institution who will give you a better deal on your mortgage.
- Make sure your home is properly insulated so that you don’t “leak” heat.
- Could you stop smoking? If so then, according to the NHS, you could potentially save around 2,000 pounds each year. If your health is not an incentive to stop smoking then perhaps the substantial saving would motivate you. Imagine what you could do with an extra 2,000 pounds each and every year.
- I have read that by kicking the caffeine habit it is possible to save a good amount each year. For some of us this is as difficult as giving up smoking. Perhaps some vices are necessary. However this is just another of many ways to save money.
- If you work out at a gym you may consider doing some kind of natural exercise instead of paying for a workout. There are many ways to enjoy the outdoors and get a good workout at the same time.
These are just some of the possible ways of saving money so that we have the freedom from borrowing money on a constant basis. Instant loans are sometimes necessary but there is no need to make them a habit!